For all of your E-Waste recycling needs, call (415) 261-3311
Proper disposition of electronic waste is a challenge facing all California businesses.
The three main concerns that must be taken into consideration when recycling electronic waste are:
- Disposition and recycling of the waste stream in an environmentally safe and responsible manner.
- Ensuring that sensitive data and information contained in or on any of the collected materials is recycled without compromising the security of that data.
- Accomplishing all dispositions and recycling tasks inexpensively
Waste Not Electronic Recyclers is a full service electronic waste collection and disposal service. We partner exclusively with downstream vendors that process all material, not only according to Basel Action Network (www.ban.org) standards, but who guarantee that no material ever leaves the United States of America.
Waste Not Electronic Recyclers maintains an environmental insurance policy in the amount of two million dollars.
Certificates of Recycling or Destruction are provided at the request of the client. Waste Not Electronic Recyclers is 100% B.A.N. compliant, and annually requests and reviews audit packages of all of our own downstream vendors to ensure that they comply with the highest recycling standards.
Off hour pick ups are highly encouraged. Please inform your Service Representative if an off hour appointment will work better with your scheduling needs.
The benefits are clear:
- Total Security for any materials removed from your site
- 100% Zero-Waste-to-Landfill Policy
- All downstream vendors are California based
- Complete compliance with all Federal, State and Local regulations, including compliance to Basel Action Network standards as well as all information security regulations
- Two million dollars of liability insurance, one million dollar umbrella
- Seven years of experience recycling sophisticated electronics / training received at an organization with over thirty years of universal waste experience
- Cost effective surplus solutions that maximize returns and limit management time and resources
Please give us a call to schedule a meeting time. Within 20 minutes we will
show you how Waste Not Electronic Recyclers can benefit your organization. We look forward to meeting with you.
Waste Not Electronic Recycling ® 1937 Davis Street, Building B, San Leandro, CA 94577
Ihaveaquestion@Wastenotrecyclers.com / (415) 261-3311
The case for recycling is strong. The bottom line is clear. Recycling requires a trivial amount of our time. Recycling saves money and reduces pollution.
Recycling creates more jobs than landfilling or incineration. And a largely ignored but very important consideration, recycling reduces our need to dump our garbage in someone else's backyard.
Institute for Local Self-Reliance